Sr. Exercise Planner
Contract, Contract-to-Hire or Permanent
Reston, VA or Work from Home
BC Management, Inc. – Job Order #2915
Position: Sr. Exercise Planners (2 Openings)
Status: 1-year contract/ with potential to hire; or full-time employee; analyst grade. 40 hours dedicated/ week
Location: Reston, VA – Local candidates or work from home
Salary: Based on Experience ($60-$65/ hr for contract role)
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have recent expertise in a dedicated BC/DR exercise/testing role.
• Serve as “Senior Exercise Planner” to support design, development and execution of physical and cyber disruption exercises for the financial services sector.
• Responsible to design and develop exercise materials, such as: situation manuals, exercise plans, document after action reports and other such documentation to support meeting and exercise facilitation.
• Coordinate project planning for multiple exercises to achieve the goals of the 2016 exercise calendar.
• Prepare weekly reporting on exercise program activities.
• Perform exercise planning, documentation, facilitation & post analysis duties.
• Prepare business resiliency exercise materials, assist in facilitating exercise scenarios
• Assist in the development and management of resource guide materials and library
• 7 years of experience business resiliency exercising or disaster recovery testing for physical and technology disruption events.
• 5 years of leadership experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response
• 2 years minimum of project management and team leadership.
• Knowledge of FFIEC and NIST standards for business continuity, testing, third party risk management and cybersecurity controls assessment.
• Well-developed documentation skills building operational policies and procedures
• Strong organizational and quality controls skills necessary to maintain documentation library expansion, integrity and distribution routines.
• Highly developed skills in prioritization with flexibility to expand workload and reorganize priorities.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2915.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.