Business Continuity Specialist
Contract/ Possible Contract-to-Hire
San Francisco, CA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2946
Position: Business Continuity Management Specialist
Status: Full-time, Contract (Potential to Convert to Permanent Employment)
Location: San Francisco, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: $55-$60/ Hr. (1099 or corp-to-corp)
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have 5+ years’ Business Continuity expertise.
Seeking a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Specialist to assist in the execution of the annual Business Continuity Management program under the management of the BCM Officer. At the Company, the BCM program protects and prepares corporate assets and personnel from significant business disruptions by optimizing risk management and building operational resilience.
· Works under the direction of the bank’s BCM Officer and adheres to the BCM Program Policy and Standards fully
· Coordinates various training sessions for Business Continuity Plan Owners/Coordinators on the use of the Catalyst planning system
· Facilitate the development of a business continuity plan (BCP) for each business unit as per the Catalyst planning system template
· Help execute the BIA interview and process with assigned business units to determine the criticality of their business processes and document in Catalyst
· Partner with the BCM Officer in the planning and executing BCP exercises with critical recovery staff including creating exercise scripts and reviewing them with business unit management/plan owners
· At least 5 years’ experience as a BCM professional in Financial Services implementing defined BCM programs
· Technology Disaster Recovery (DR) experience a plus, but not required
· Proven working experience with electronic BCM planning systems (Catalyst experience a plus)
· Strong project management skills required
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
· Industry certifications such as ABCP, CBCP or MBCI preferred but not necessary
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2946.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.