Disaster Recovery Lead
Contract/ Possible Contract-to-Hire
Indianapolis, IN - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2947
Position: Disaster Recovery Lead
Status: Contract/ Possible Contract-to-Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have 5+ years’ experience in Disaster Recovery Planning
This role will be responsible for implementing and maintenance of the DR Program with multiple data centers and delivery centers.
· Coordinate the development and maintenance of the clients DR and BCP Plans
· Ensure that the plan is updated on a regular basis
· Drive the recovery process during disaster/emergency situations
· Monitor the project specific BC and DR testing process
· Ensure compliance with the documented process
· Ensure that all the DR and BCP team members have the latest copy of their respective Plans
· Ensure that such manuals are also stored in a different site.
· Coordinate BCP awareness activities across the organization in conjunction with the Client’s respective teams
· Implement BC and DR best practice in coordination with Company BC and DR Practice
· College Graduate with an overall experience 5-10 years in Disaster Recovery
· Good Relationship Management track record
· Good working knowledge of BC/DR, Risk Management aspects.
· Have held responsibility of handling and leading Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and Risk Management at site/regional level
· Excellent understanding of best practices in Business Continuity and Continuity Risk Management
· Proven ability and experience to design and develop related procedures and policies
· Excellent proven interpersonal skills and ability to work well with multiple teams from different departments
· Ability to successfully lead and drive new and /or critical time bound initiatives and tasks in a professional manner
· Ability to plan, organize, track and deliver against essential and changing targets on an ongoing basis
· Display and evidence high levels of self-motivation, integrity, flexibility and an ability to achieve results within a set time frame
· Ability to operate in both - ‘single contributor’ and ‘team’ environments
· Experience in handling clients directly and building confidence and rapport to conduct business
· Excellent Project Management skills (MS Project)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2947.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.