Position: Emergency Preparedness Consultant
Status: Contract - Flexible timeframe
Location: Los Angeles, CA - Seeking California Residents Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Our client, a consulting firm, is seeking an Emergency Preparedness Consultant with an ICS/NRF/NIMS/COOP focus for public transportation. (The first three items are non-negotiable):
1. Have verifiable and demonstrable training in all of the following: emergency management principles, including, but not limited to, Incident Command Systems (ICS 100 and 200), National Incident Management System (IS 700), National Response Framework (IS 800), EOC Management and Operations (IS 775), Continuity of Operations (IS 546 and 547), Continuity of Operations Management (IS 548), and Emergency Planning (IS 235);
2. Be available on an as needed 24/7 basis in the event of an emergency, or for the purposes of effectuating the Metro emergency preparedness program, including but not limited to response to a Metro facility, staffing at the Metro Emergency Operations Center, assisting in any necessary capacity during all phases of testing, training, and exercises;
3. Willing to submit to, and be bound by California Government Code sections 3100 through 3109, inclusive, and agree to act as a Disaster Service Worker during the period of the contract;
4. Be experienced in the transportation industry, with five (5) years experience in Transportation, including Fleet Management, and safety principles;
5. Have a demonstrable proficiency in writing professional level analysis; be computer literate; and capable of comprehension and analysis of legal theory and doctrine relating to emergency preparedness and compliance;
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply or learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at 714-969-8006 or firstname.lastname@example.org