Position: BC/DR Contract Consultant
Estimated Start: Early to Mid July
Estimated Timeframe: 6 – 12 months
Location: Vancouver, Canada – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Our client, a business continuity/ disaster recovery consulting organization, is seeking a Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Contract Consultant to assist on a client engagement.
• Evaluate and address gaps in Disaster Recovery Plans recovery strategies for critical assets
• Evaluate and address gaps in Business Continuity Plan recovery strategies for critical business processes and business processes
• Review and update BCP and DRP for services
• Perform BIAs
• Risk Assessments
• Plan and Conduct Exercises
• Review existing documentation.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2735.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.