Position: BCM Consultant
Location: Stamford, CT – Candidates within commuting distance only.
Salary: Based on Experience
*Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA. Candidates must be INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS who own and operate a consulting business or sole proprietorship.
Our client, an insurance firm, is seeking an independent consultant to assist in the assessment and development of their business continuity program. The qualified consultant will assist with immediate objectives and then be on call for future consulting work to our client firm.
- Review departmental BCM plans currently in place.
- Assist and execute an annual test of the BCM program.
- Assess and define overall plans and processes.
- Assess execution for processes that fall under resiliency planning.
- Assess and support in the bi-annual training of all branch continuity coordinators.
- Make additional recommendations where appropriate.
- Preference will be given to consultants who have worked within the insurance industry previously.
- Some minimal travel will be necessary in the northeast (NJ, NY and CT).
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2709.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.