Position: Business Continuity & IT/DR Consultant
Status: Contract - Potential to become contract-to-hire.
Start Date: Mid-Late February
Length of Contract: Estimated at 6 months
Location: Atlanta, GA – Local Candidates Only
Hourly Salary: Based on Experience
Candidates must have work authorization in place.
Consultant will be assisting BC Management’s consulting partner at their client site. Work will involve assisting in executing a BIA and high-level IT/DR plan development and implementation.
• Develop a high-level BC & IT/DR response plan “play book” for the corporate office.
• Determine business priorities and time-sensitive business functions, in the event of an interruption or loss of IT services (executive BIA).
• Understand risk exposure of Company’s key IT services.
• Identify viable alternatives to support the continuity of time sensitive IT services.
• Evaluate viable IT continuity solutions and identify a “best fit” for Company.
• 2+ years expertise in business continuity, security and IT/DR management.
• Preference will be given to candidates with financial or insurance industry expertise.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a certification from the BCI or DRI International.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html
and enter the job number 2609.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.