Position: Business Continuity & IT/DR Consultant
Start Date: Immediately
Length of Contract: Estimated at 12-16 weeks
Location: Atlanta, GA – Local Candidates Only
Hourly Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have work authorization in place.
IT/DR Consultant will be assisting BC Management’s consulting partner at their client site. Ideally the individual should be an experienced Disaster Recovery professional while also being versed in Service Continuity Management (ITIL), and Business Continuity and Crisis Management coupled with strong project management skills.
• Support DR exercise execution
• Analyzes requirements and assists in requirements implementation
• Analyzes subset of overall project requirements by providing documentation and
• Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting on any issues promptly and seeking assistance when required
• May participate as junior technical resource in delivery of technical design, strategies and plans
• Understand and deliver projects as per practice approved delivery methodology
• Assist in developing post exercise reports
• May be required to work extended hours or weekends (or “professional days”) during peak project times or as deliverable deadlines approach
• Proficient in the use of MS Office suite, inclusive of Project, Access and Visio
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Helps and drives completion of tasks in thorough and professional manner
• Must be able to work with remote teams
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2665.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.