Position: Business Continuity Preparedness Consultant
Start Date: February – 2nd week
Length of Contract: Estimated at 12 weeks
Location: Westport, CT – Local Candidates
Hourly Salary: Based on Experience
Consultant will be assisting BC Management’s consulting partner at their client site. Work will involve assisting in executing a BIA and high-level plan development. The consultant must have strong facilitation and writing skills and be more process oriented versus technical.
• Develop a high-level emergency response plan “play book” for the corporate office.
• Determine business priorities and time-sensitive business functions, in the event of an interruption or loss of IT services (executive BIA).
• Understand risk exposure of Company’s key IT services.
• Identify viable alternatives to support the continuity of time sensitive IT services.
• Evaluate viable IT continuity solutions and identify a “best fit” for Company.
• 2+ years expertise in business continuity, security and crisis management.
• Preference will be given to candidates with financial industry expertise.
• ICS training/ certification preferred, but not required.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2601.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.