Crisis Management Business Continuity Analyst
Contract - Immediate Start
Duration: 3+ Months, Full-time Need
Newark, DE - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2870
Position: Crisis Management Business Continuity Analyst
Status: Contract Consultant
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 3-4 months on-site, full-time need
Location: Newark, DE – Local candidates
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years business continuity planning expertise coupled with a Bachelor Degree and certification. A strong preference will be given to candidates with RSA Archer tool knowledge.
The CMBC Analyst provides professional, specialized skills that include the configuration, and operation, of software, and related infrastructure in support of both the Crisis Management function and the Business Continuity program. The analyst assists the department with analysis and design related to the testing and rolling out of products in support of Business Continuity as well as supporting the business units in completing BIAs & BRPs . The analyst will ensure the information collected in the CMBC systems is such as BRP/BIA plans, Risk Assessments, Training documentation, and Emergency Notification Contacts are properly maintained. The analyst will assist in centralized reporting and administration of the CMBC unit; and serves as a one of the departmental interfaces with internal and external counterparts.
Tasks to Complete:
- Crisis Management (10%)
- Manage and administer file updates for the Mass Notification System and the Archer System.
- Structure and assist in the execution of Notification Exercises
- Maintain accurate call lists (trees) for the CMT and LCMT
- Maintain metrics for all CMT and LCMT events
- Maintain a Crisis Management Center (physical and logical) for use at time of disaster
- Business Continuity (65%)
- Manage and execute the file updates into the Archer System for Employees, submitters, reviewers and approvers.
- Manage the Risk Assessment program, the BIA updates, and the BRP updates by launching the request, monitoring the responses and assisting in the reporting of the results.
- Operate as a help desk for the Business Continuity Program
- Training (15%)
- Prepare, maintain and execute training sessions for CMBC awareness events
- Participate in the development, scheduling and presentation of Crisis Management Training for all teams.
- Develop, maintain and execute the training sessions for the BIA, BRP submitters, reviewers and approvers.
- Manage the attendance and compliance with all CMBC training
- Attend periodic training conducted by outside entities to maintain currency in the CMBC field
- Exercises and Events (10%)
- Participate in the preparation and execution of scenario based exercises that include the Business units aimed at developing proficiency in the response to events.
- Participate in actual CMT and / or LCMT events by coordinating the contacts and disseminating updates as available.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all events and exercises
- Prepare after action reports on all events.
Decision-Making and Authority:
Describe key decision-making and authority of the position, indicating whether position has lead authority or participates in decisions. Include hiring, lending, investment, establishment of policies or controls.
Description of Role in Decision-Making
BIA and BCP Management
Directs the business units in establishing and validating the information in the plans
Crisis Management Participation
Assists in the functioning of the CMT and can make certain decisions about alerts and responses
Has full managerial authority in the establishing and executing the training and awareness program
File / System Management
Has full authority to manage the Mass Notification System and the Business Continuity and Crisis Management portion of the Archer System
Indicate minimum education, skills and experience required. If additional experience can be substituted for education, indicate additional years of experience required.
- College Degree
- DRII or BCI Certification
- 5 plus years in Business Continuity
- Experience in training at all levels in an organization
- Some Archer Experience
- Access DB
- Power Point
- Working knowledge of Business Impact Analysis and Business Resumption Plan development and management
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2870
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.