Enterprise Resilience Consultant
Palo Alto, CA - Local Candidates Preferred
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2883
Position: Enterprise Resilience Consultant - CONTRACT
Status: Contract/ Temporary
Location: Palo Alto, CA – Preference will be given to local candidates
Salary: Based on Experience* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have knowledge of Business Continuity, IT/ Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and Governance.
The chosen consultant will be tasked to unify existing programs (Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Emergency Management) and establish a framework and governance structure throughout the organization.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Support in establishing an ISO 22301 aligned Emergency Response/ Business Continuity program framework and governance with accountability to the C-level executive management team and corporate board.
- Support in establishing a program management structure and resources consistent with governance.
- Support in establishing a standing Enterprise/ Global Incident Management process.
- Support in improving internal crisis communications and incident management capability.
• 10 years’ experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and Governance.
• Familiarity with high-level Business Continuity or Crisis Management or Disaster Recovery internal processes and procedures at a technology business enterprise or equivalent.
• Handles lead responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrates project management skills and meets project deadlines.
• Able to present and roll out planned roles and responsibilities to senior management.
• Strong analytical, communication and customer service skills.
Education and Certification Requirements
• BA or MS degree desired
• CBCP, MBCP, FBCI or MBCI certifications preferred
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2883.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.