New Job Posted
IT Continuity Manager Contract Consultant
Contract/ Temporary Need
Position: IT Continuity Manager - Contract
Status: Contract - 6 Months+
Location: Monterrey, Mexico – Must be able to travel internationally. Local Candidates Preferred
Salary: Based on Experience
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response.
To assist a client of BC Management’s with design, develop, implement and maintain IT Continuity plans globally.
- Design IT Continuity plans
- Develop IT Continuity plans
- Lead and coordinate Tabletop exercises
- Implement IT Continuity plans
- Develop KPIs for the area
- Coordinate IT Continuity plans across the world
- Define and maintain the IT Continuity Dashboard
- Help the business building BIA and Risk assessments
- Experience defining and implementing IT Continuity plans
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong organizational and quality controls skills necessary to maintain documentation library expansion, integrity and distribution routines.
- Must be able to travel internationally.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- DRII certification desired
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2936
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.