Position: IT/DR Consultant - Healthcare - MULTIPLE OPENINGS
Start Date: June - 2nd/3rd week
Length of Contract: Estimated at 10 weeks
Location: Los Angeles, CA, Ontario, CA or Orange County CA – Local Candidates Only
Hourly Salary: Based on Experience
*Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
Consultant will be assisting BC Management’s consulting partner at their client site. Work will involve assisting in executing a high-level IT/DR plan development and implementation.
• Provide IT infrastructure questionnaire.
• Conduct interviews and workshops with local IT infrastructure teams and other subject matter experts, as necessary to confirm questionnaire content and capture “qualitative” information.
• Create application storage maps
• Create consolidated production storage requirements
• Identify COMPANY systems & applications SMEs, commit to interviews & workshops
• Conduct interviews and workshops with local IT infrastructure teams and other subject matter experts, as necessary to define critical dependencies amongst network, storage, and application tiers
• Determine DR infrastructure (Network and servers) requirements
• Work with SME’s to determine database dependencies.
• Review current backup and replication schemes
• Develop new backup and replication schemes
• Formulate backup schedules requirements and durations
• Review COMPANY backup solution
• Provide proposed backup/replication schemes
• Update proposed backup/replication schemes and supporting designs
• Identify common application/service platform requirements
• Define application operational impacts
• Develop DR architecture blueprint including proposed:
• System diagrams
• Network diagram
• Develop DR site financial model, including the following data center cost considerations:
• Build out (as needed)
• Operations (colocation expenses)
• Develop DR solution Implementation plan including key activities regarding:
•Vendor management and logistics
•Communications (internal to teams)
•DR site readiness
•Floor planning and rack elevations
•Server build out
• 2+ years expertise in business continuity, security and IT/DR management.
• Candidates must have healthcare industry expertise.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a certification from the BCI or DRI International.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge with the following systems: Meditech and PACS.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html
and enter the job number 2639.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.