Position: IT/DR Consultant
Start Date: Open - multiple needs
Length of Contract: Open - multiple engagements
Location: Northeast coast - local candidates preferred
Hourly Salary: Based on Experience
Candidates must be open to extensive travel
*Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
Consultant will be assisting BC Management’s consulting partner at their client sites. Work will involve assisting in executing a high-level IT/DR plan development and implementation.
• Hands-on support and execution of executive business analysis to help client determine their business continuity priorities, determine IT service dependencies and establish IT recovery requirements – Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO). This includes conducting executive interviews, as well as impact analysis workshops, analyzing and documenting findings.
• Hands-on support and execution of an IT risk assessment to determine risk profile of corporate datacenter. This includes conducting risk assessment workshops, and analyzing and documenting findings.
• Hands-on support of IT Service Continuity Strategy development options, in collaboration with COMPANY Sales, and technical engineers. This includes executing COMPANY’s strategy definition framework and gathering information for the engineering team to help in the process of identifying viable Network, Storage, Server and Application recovery/continuity alternatives.
• DR planning
• DR failover testing
• DR strategy development
• Develop and maintain strong customer relations from pre-sales thru support.
• Adhere to COMPANY Core Values.
• All other duties as assigned
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education; 3-8 years hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning; Technology (software) industry experience.
• Excellent written and oral communications; excellent analytical abilities resulting in problem resolution; good organizational skills; attention to detail; project coordination skills and/or experience; strong customer relationship skills. Local resources preferred.
• Candidates must be open to potential significant travel.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2657.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.