Position: IT/DR Systems Architect Contractor
Timeframe: 3 – 6+ months
Location: San Antonio, TX – May work remotely
Salary: $65-$70/ Hr
• Understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity concepts, terminology and methodology
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical recovery strategies and architecture that meet required RTO”s and RPO’s
• Ability to identify application interdependencies and interconnectivity
• Deep understanding of high availability architecture and current disaster recovery products and solutions including virtualization, clustering, SAN, replication, backup, remote access solutions and other technical disciplines related to disaster recovery.
• Ability to create technical recovery procedures that can be validated through testing.
• Ability to work with cross functional business and technical teams in designing, presenting and evaluating technical disaster recovery strategies and plans.
• Ability to design DR testing strategies to test DR architecture and technical recovery plans.
• Ability to manage project schedules, resources and budget
• A background in planning, configuring and deploying DR technologies in a traditional multi-tier software infrastructure.
• A deep understanding of current technologies and best practices of clustering, disaster recovery system design and implementations with monitoring and management capability.
• A deep understanding of system interconnecting design and various networking protocols.
• Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Excellent communication skills.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2674.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.