Regional Crisis Response Plan Developer (4+ Openings)
Contract - 3+ Months - Targeting 8/15/2016 Start Date
Reston, VA- Local or Work from Home (USA)
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2862Position: Regional Crisis Response Plan Developer (4-5 Openings)
Status: 3+ month contract - 40 hours dedicated/ week
Start Date: Targeting 8/15/2016
Location: Reston, VA – Local candidates or work from home
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have recent expertise in a developing state and regional crisis response plans and 5+ years’ business continuity, disaster recovery or crisis management expertise.
- Join a project team that is developing state and regional crisis response plans for all 50 U.S. States.
- Perform web-research on private and public emergency management and communication practices.
- Perform research and plan development for both cyber and physical crisis response and recovery.
- Draft and edit crisis response Playbooks with a high degree of quality and attention to detail.
- Contact state, regional and national level crisis response, emergency management and financial sector entities to validate information that will populate the state playbooks.
- Strong documentation skills and experience building crisis response plans and/or policy and procedural documents.
- Experience in developing crisis response plan development at either an individual business level or a sector level.
- Strong organizational and quality controls skills necessary to manage the documentation library expansion, integrity and distribution routines.
- 5 years of experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response
- 2 years minimum of project management and team leadership.
- Highly developed skills in prioritization with flexibility to expand workload and reorganize priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS PowerPoint; knowledge of standards for business continuity plan development.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.