RSA Archer Consultant- Contract
Temporary, Contract Need for 6 Months
Start Date of September
USA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2879
Position: RSA Archer Consultant - Contract
Status: Contract, Temporary Consultant
Length of Contract: 6 Months (potential to extend)
Start time: September
Location: USA - telecommuting position - must be based in the USA.
Salary: Based on Experience
Report to: Senior Manager, Global Business Continuity* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must be experienced with utilizing RSA Archer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist is the on-going management of the BC Module for BIA’s & BC Plans
• Design & implement GUI interface for the BC Module for Exercises, Crisis Communications and Enterprise Resilience
• Collaborate with key teams with COMPANY and RSA Archer to ensure standardization between all reams
• Maintain, design & implement reports and dashboards for the organization
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2879.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-9969-8006.