Senior Business Continuity Consultant
Contract/ Temporary Need
State Date: February 2016 - 3 Month Need
NY and CT - Local Candidates Preferred
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2914
Position: Senior Business Continuity Consultant
Location: NY and CT (local candidates preferred)
Industry: Health care & Facility Management
Start date: February 2016
Length of contract: 3 months
Status: Full time - Contract/ Temporary Need
Pay rate: Hourly rate (will depend on experience)
Education: College degree required
Industry certification: Business continuity, security or related industry certification is required
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
A professional services client of BC Management's is in need of a Senior BC Consultant.
Scope of project: This consultant will help with business continuity lifecycle. To include but not limited to, Comprehensive business impact analysis and Program design and implementation.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI
• Minimum of 5+ years performing business continuity consulting services (business-oriented, not exclusively technology-oriented) Experience working within the professional services firm highly desired.
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Proven experience working with leading standards and regulatory requirements (e.g. FFIEC)
• Experience delivering thought leadership to individual companies (C-level executives) or via conference presentations / journal articles
• Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, second-to-none client service
• Flexibility and creativity when it comes to applying industry practices to solve complex problems
• Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and practices
• Familiarity with Six Sigma practices
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2914.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791.