Senior Business Continuity Consultant
Immediate Contract Need - 6+ Months
BC Management, Inc. – Job Order #2929
Position: Senior Business Continuity Consultant
Location: Richmond, VA
Industry: Health care
Target start date: April 2016.
Length of contract: April - December 2016. Possible contract to hire.
Hours: 40 hours onsite
Hourly rate: DOE
Travel: Limited travel within the US may be required.
A professional services client of BC Management's is in need of a Senior BC Consultant.
Scope of project: This consultant will help with business continuity lifecycle. To include but not limited to, Comprehensive business impact analysis and program design, exercise and implementation. The successful candidate will possess strong project management skills coupled with 5+ years business continuity plan development experience. Health care industry experience required. Working knowledge of LDRPS.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI desired
• Minimum of 5+ years performing business continuity consulting experience highly desired.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Outstanding project management skills including proven success using Microsoft project
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Proven experience working within a health care environment
• Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, client service
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2929.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-260-6791.