Position: Senior Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Consultant
Timeframe: 2 – 2 ½ months (strong potential for contract extension)
Location: Little Rock, AR – Open to non-local candidates
Salary: $40-$55/ hour 1099 or corp-to-corp
*Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery BIA (Business Impact Analysis) Skilled Sr Consultant Collect available documentation and conduct functional area workshops to determine key business processes/sub-processes and business cycles
• Tailor data collection documents and define key measurement metrics
• Conduct data collection education meetings
• Facilitate workshops
• Conduct Executive process review and business impact session
• Finalize Business Impact Analysis database tool and documentation
• Finalize Business Impact Analysis Reports and Presentation Deliver the following MS Office document that support the Business Impact Analysis functions of the Project:
• Microsoft Excel- based data collection worksheet tailored to the customer’s business processes
• Business Impact Analysis Report (from Microsoft Access tool) listing the financial and operational impacts associated with downtime or data loss of key business processes at the highpoint of business cycles
• Enterprise Requirements Matrix listing Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) for key business processes and sub-processes
• Business Impact Analysis tool-set inclusive of the BIA Microsoft Access database and tool-set maintenance guide
• Executive Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2750.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.