Position: Business Continuity Manager - CONTRACT
Time line - 3 - 6 Months
Location: Singapore – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
*****Seeking candidates with 5+ years BCM expertise coupled with financial industry experience and knowledge of electronic planning tools - LDRPS. Strong preference will be given to candidates who are certified and in good standing with the certified body and have a Bachelor Degree.
Role will work under the direction of the Regional Director of BCM as well as with executive stakeholders within region to develop, implement and manage Company’s BCM program in the region. Works extensively with senior management and key business and IT leads to create and maintain local Business Continuity Plans (BCPs), which include the Business Impact Analysis and recovery strategy plans. Other responsibilities may include exercises of said plans along with partnership in Disaster Recovery (DR) testing, performing incident management training and exercises and other trainings as needed.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in Business Continuity
• Extensive planning experience with electronic planning tools
• Able to operate effectively and manage relationships at senior management levels
• Demonstrate a strong level of presentation skill and the ability to communicate confidently
• Experience working with regulators and knows regional BCM regulatory requirements within region
• Make timely and effective decisions and works well in a team environment
• Prepared to travel when needed.
• Has financial industry experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Management, or a related field; of the equivalent in education and work experience, with advanced degrees preferred
• Excellent project management and execution skills
• Has BCM certifications or other related certified training
• Exercise design & execution experience
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2440.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.