Senior Disaster Recovery/ High Availability Architect Consultant
Immediate Need - 4-6 Week Engagement
Santa Ana, CA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2774
Position: Sr. Disaster Recovery/ High Availability Architect Consultant
Status: Contract – IMMEDIATE NEED
Estimated Length: 4-6 Weeks
Location: Santa Ana, CA – Local Candidates
Salary: Based on Experience
** All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
** All Candidates will need to pass a background check.
** Candidates with VMware and application recovery architecture experience preferred.
– Strong executive communication and relationship management
– Technical skills in VMware and Site Recovery Manager
– Disaster Recovery Concepts and Approaches
– Application Centric
– Technical skills in overall architecture (storage concepts, compute platforms, and networking)
– Understanding of application architectures including multi-tier applications and application interdependencies
– Demonstrate automated disaster recovery for SharePoint app
– Provide a “light to no touch” recovery process that can be executed by offshore personnel.
– When disaster strikes, the staff who wrote the recovery plan may not be available to execute it – client is working to develop a highly automated disaster recovery plan which will work with or without the internal key people who developed it.
– Identify gap assessment model for automation
– Perform gap assessment on pilot application
– Report out of project findings and potential next phase scope
– Assist with the identification and documenting of:
• Best practices for consideration when implementing an automated Disaster Recovery strategy.
• The standard procedure/steps necessary to recover the pilot app in the DR site.
• The feasibility of automating each standard procedure/step.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume and short bio to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2774.
For questions, please contact Cheyene Marling - firstname.lastname@example.org.