Position: IT/DR Consultant - Contractor
Time frame: 6 Months
Location: Washington, DC – Local candidates preferred
Salary: Based on Experience
Our client, a professional services/ consulting firm, is seeking a qualified contractor to support their client in analyzing and developing IT/DR planning capabilities. The selected individual will support the client in working with the IT personnel in the development of IT/DR planning initiatives. Contract has been defined as 6 months, but this may change per the client company.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in IT/DR planning – technical/ functional purposes.
• Able to communicate and interact with client personnel.
• Make timely and effective decisions and works well in a team environment
• Open to industry expertise; however, financial industry expertise has been noted as a preference.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Management, or a related field; of the equivalent in education and work experience, with advanced degrees preferred
• Excellent project management and execution skills
• Prefer BCM certifications or other related certified training
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2439.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.