New Job Posted
IT Risk/ Vendor Management Contract Consultant
Contract/ Temporary Need
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2935
Position: IT Risk/ Vendor Management Contract Consultant
Status: Contract/ Temporary
Location: NY/NJ/CT based with some telecommuting
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in risk management and vendor management coupled with previous consulting expertise.
Job SummaryThe IT Risk/ Vendor Management Contract Consultant will have the responsibility of conducting a vendor risk management assessment at a client site and assessing various levels of risk. This position will review the process from start to finish, and will complete multiple reviews in parallel.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify key information systems risks at third party providers
- Perform Information Technology and Business Continuity Assessments for Critical, High, and Moderate rated third party providers
- Engage with third party senior management to evaluate third party information systems risks across vendor’s controls
- Develop and Write Risk Assessment Reports including identification of services and systems, key risks, and remediation needs
- Participate in cross functional activities across the Third Party Assessment group
- Work with business line stakeholders, vendors, and risk officers on 3rd party information systems identification
- At least 4 years of experience in IT Internal Controls, IT Audit, vendor risk management/3rd party risk, information security, database administration, or any other related information systems backgrounds are required
- Risk, information security, and/or IT Audit/Internal Controls certifications (ex: CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CIA) are a preferred qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2935
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.