As a part of BC Management's commitment to providing leading compensation and continuity program benchmarking reports, BC Management is pleased to announce our newest International Benchmarking Advisory Board members. Our board is composed of thought leaders worldwide encompassing not only business continuity, but also risk management, emergency management, high availability and environmental health and safety.
New members to BC Management’s International Benchmarking Advisory Board:
· Renata Davidson, ABCP - President - Davidson Consulting (Eastern Europe Focus)
· Gideon For-mukwai, CBCP, CEM - Independent Consultant (Africa Focus)
· Prashant Jha, CBCP, ITIL - Senior BCM Consultant - Large financial organization in United Arab Emirates (Middle East and India Focus)
· Sohail Khimani, CBCP - Head of BCP at United Bank Limited in Pakistan (Middle East Focus)
· Jayaraj Puthanveedu, CISSP, CISA, MBCI, CGEIT, ITIL - Vice President - Corporate Risk Management & Regional Head Business Continuity for Asia Pacific - Large financial organization in India (India Focus)
View Complete Board - http://www.bcmanagement.com/benchmarking-board-and-sponsors.html
Mission Statement for BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board:
The mission of BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board is to generate awareness of business continuity management principles by providing comprehensive global research and benchmark data. This research data may be used to provide guidance on industry metrics to support business continuity management principles. The survey, which began in 2001, typically covers 25 awareness topics and receives detailed responses from over 1,500+ different companies around the world and is emerging as the preeminent source of data covering the industry. The data is compiled into a detailed report that helps practitioners assess gaps within their continuity programs (e.g., staffing, skills, funding, program maturity) as well as current trends and best industry practices.