Position: Business Continuity Management (BCM) Manager – Consultant
Industry: Professional Services
Preferred location: CA-Los Angeles, SF - San Francisco, or GA-Atlanta (local candidates only. No relocation.)
Candidates must currently have the proper documentation to work in the USA.
Position status: Full time/Permanent
Salary: $90-$115. DOE and location. Position is bonus eligible.
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
As a member of the Clients Advisory team, you will join professionals with unparalleled financial and accounting expertise, knowledge of business processes, industry insight and technology, and customer relationship skills. Through our capabilities in these areas, we assist our clients in translating strategy into action. Our client offers advice and support for key client issues, using technology, data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide you with the best solution. Risk Management services we provide include the following:
• Improving decision making for strategic planning and capital allocation
• Reducing cost and increasing effectiveness of compliance activities
• Avoiding/recovering from a compliance failure
• Risk and compliance oversight
Thorough knowledge and understanding of how to lead or facilitate relevant project management or client consultations in the areas of Risk Management. Thorough understanding of security analysis and risk management principals, security planning and compliance requirements, continuity of operations planning, and/or emergency response and recovery planning and operations. Thorough knowledge of assessing the effectiveness of a client's overall model risk management programs, including the effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate key model risks and offer process improvement.
• Thorough experience designing and implementing process improvement solutions, to assess and analyze financial and/or accounting environments and to evaluate programmatic operations and processes. Thorough experience in obtaining, processing, and analyzing large data sets and in assessing the quality, comparability, and utility of different
• Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
• Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
• Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 6+ consulting in a professional services environment.
• Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) required: Proof of degree and certification may be required.
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required. Preferred majors: Business Management or Criminal Justice. Graduate level degree preferred (i.e. Juris Doctor, Masters in Business Administration).
Additional Information: We are looking for manager candidates who have:
- Performed multiple Business Impact Assessment (BIA) projects including created company-specific criticality and impact assessment criteria, identifying relevant BIA functional respondents, developed / deployed BIA user questionnaires, facilitated BIA requirement working sessions, identified departmental operational dependencies consolidated departmental BIA results, and created detail reports and executive BIA presentations.
- Developed several recovery strategies for the critical business functions, created an overall summary of recovery strategy options for the organization, identified alternative risk mitigation and recovery strategies based on management’s conclusions from the BIA, facilitated recovery strategy workshop sessions, assessed, current business recovery and disaster recovery capabilities, and recommended enhancements to operations and infrastructure to strengthen recovery capabilities.
- Created detail and summary departmental business continuity plans for multiple organizations that were validated and updated through plan testing activities. Developed a governance program designed to keep the plans current and relevant to the related business processes.
- Led business continuity and crisis management testing activities that validated the business continuity, crisis management, and disaster recovery plans.
To apply, please submit resume and professional bio to www.bcmanagement.com and reference Job Order# 2346. For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens – email@example.com