Position: BC Sales Executive
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Industry: IT/ BC Consulting
Location: Newport Beach OR San Ramon, CA (Local candidate preferred. No relo provided. Must be currently authorized to work in the USA.)
Salary: Commensurate to experience plus, full benefits, 401 (k) and Options.
Some U.S. based travel maybe required.Our clients, (business continuity) engine makes one-size-fits-all mass notification obsolete. They’ve developed a new concept called mass personalization, and it’s a revolutionary way to deliver unique information, instructions, requests, and procedures – really fast. Their engines fortify the client’s disaster management plan – ensuring that employees, teams, customers, and partners stay informed, responsive, and safe.
Our client is looking to grow their existing Sales team. The successful candidate will:
• Generate and manage new business within assigned accounts or territory, including identifying, developing, and qualifying to develop and manage sales strategy.
• Provide weekly and monthly sales reporting and forecasting.
• Understand and leverage the clients BCM products and support resources to further grow revenue.
• Assist the team in identifying and executing plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory or accounts.
• Represent the client at third party marketing/conferences as needed.
• Function effectively in a Team selling environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing highly desired or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years selling BC communication software preferred.
• Technical or business continuity related certification desired but not required.
• Self-motivated, competitive and goal orientated.
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal written communication skills.
• Effective at qualifying sales opportunities and time management.
• Proven aptitude for selling to technical professionals and engineers.
• Demonstrated aptitude for understanding and representing a highly technical software product line.
• Proficiency using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2494.
For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens – email@example.com