New Job Posted
BCM Contract Consultant Executive
Contract - On Going Need
Redwood City, CA
Position: BCM Contract Consultant Executive
Status: Contract – On Going Need
Location: Redwood City, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response Consulting expertise. Only candidates with 3rd party consulting or independent consulting expertise will be considered.
Our client is seeking an experienced business continuity executive consultant to assist in reviewing, consolidating and centralizing their BCM Program. The consultant would provide tools and templates and guide/ work with their in-house experts who understand their internal processes. This is likely an on-going engagement with different phases (based on the consultant’s assessment). The estimated engagement kick off is set for September.
- Previous expertise building a business continuity program from scratch.
- Previous experience building, implementing and running business continuity program exercises.
- Candidates must be able to commit to an ongoing long term engagement that continues even after the program is implemented
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2922
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.