New Job Posted
BCM Contract Executive Consultant
Long Term, On Going Contract
New York, NY - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2916
Position: BCM Contract Consultant Executive
Status: Long Term Contract – Candidates must be Independent Contract Consultants seeking Long Term Contract Engagements
Location: New York, NY – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response Consulting expertise. Only candidates with 3rd party consulting or independent consulting expertise will be considered.
Our client is seeking an experienced business continuity executive consultant to assist in “freshening up” or building a global business continuity program from scratch.
- Previous expertise building a business continuity program from scratch.
- Previous experience building, implementing and running business continuity program exercises for a global organization with significant office presence (I.E. 5 or 6 office locations around the world).
- Previous expertise building and implementing an enterprise business continuity program within a large, global organization.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous legal/ law firm industry expertise.
- Candidates must be able to commit to an ongoing long term engagement that continues even after the program is implemented
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2916
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.