Direct Hire/ Permanent Need
Pleasant Grove, UT
Position: BCM Planner
Status: Full-time, Permanent/ Direct Hire
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT – Candidates must be local or relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Exact Job Duties to be Performed:
• Serve as primary corporate liaison with internal lines of business to provide consultation, training and support of business continuity planning process (business impact analysis, risk assessment, plan development and maintenance, exercises and supplier continuity).
• Ensure viable recovery strategies and solutions are identified, documented and maintained in support of business requirements.
• Plan and coordinate exercises in support of incident management, application recovery and critical vendors.
• Provide oversight and support for the exercising of business continuity plans, review results and related evidence for completeness, viability and compliance with policies and standards.
• Maintain incident management plan and act as key player during activation.
• Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve processes through the use of best practices from internal and external sources.
• Maintain awareness of regulatory requirements.
• Facilitate BCM presentations and prepare reports and management dashboards.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and stay focused on objectives and priorities
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong project management, follow-up and execution skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
• Ability to operate independently
Required Qualifications Only:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of business continuity planning experience
• Current DRII or BCI industry certification preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
• Travel required 10-15%
• Candidates must complete Talent DNA BestWork assessment
*Knowledge of business continuity standards, ISO 22301 and FFIEC regulatory requirements preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2922.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.