Position: BCM Planner
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: San Ramon, CA – Local Candidates Only with Current USA Work Authorization
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: VP, Consulting
This experienced consultant will be responsible for helping our clients with BC planning best practices and enabling their plans for appropriate BC communications. The focus will be customer service throughout the duration of client
engagement. The qualified candidates will have excellent project management skills, an understanding of business continuity enterprise solutions, and the ability to work independently. Act as an internal subject matter expert and constantly improve their BC knowledge. Strives to improve Company by taking on initiatives to better the company.
· Assists clients in assessing and building their BC plans with our software tool for communicating during a BCM
· Guide our new clients through the enablement phase, including gathering their requirements, sharing recommendations, managing setup activities to project plan, coordinating with Company technical personnel as needed
· Leads client presentations, data gathering, and analysis activities
· Manages deliverables for client and internally
· Provides knowledge and best practices on plans and be hands on with building plans for our clients
· Success is measured in being able to quickly understand the client’s BC planning and associated communication needs execute a plan to fully enable them in the tool
· Demo, configure, and train client BC personnel on the web interface to our software product
· Act as an SME to Company and assist with creating and maintenance of training material
· Build and manage a library of BCM communication scenarios
· Continually builds knowledge and proficiency in Business Continuity concepts and lifecycle services
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Developed project management skills.
· A technical understanding and the ability to communicate different technical BCP options to a client
· The ability to serve as a leader and/or manage client independently, as needed
· Ability to lead and function as part of a team
· Experience forming effective relationships with multiple clients
· Ability to conduct any and all types of business continuity lifecycle planning and analysis projects (e.g., BIA; Planning; etc.)
· Knowledge of information availability / business continuity / disaster recovery
· Ability to work unsupervised and provide all requirements in a timely manner
· Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical fast paced environment. Comfortable with technology and interacting with a web based tools
· 3-10 years’ experience, ideally in various industries
· Local to San Ramon, California
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2582.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.