Business Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management
Direct Hire, Permanent Placement
New York, NY - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2841
Position: Business Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: New York, NY – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience – Seeking 1-2+ years recent, dedicated ERM expertise
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 1+ years of dedicated enterprise risk management expertise.
The Enterprise Risk Management Analyst supports the Enterprise Risk Manager in all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program. Responsibilities include facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization. The analyst will work closely with all business units and provide back-up to other areas under the oversight of the Enterprise Risk Director.
This position will help implement and maintain plans for analyzing and mitigating risk throughout the enterprise. This position will support the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program and all of the governance functions. This includes supporting processes to identify, monitor and manage risks at the Enterprise level. Requires strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and an understanding of risk management fundamentals. Expected to convey information in an accurate and timely manner, work constructively across Company's risk management functions and provide thoughtful and comprehensive analysis of information received. Dedicated to learning about all major risks impacting the enterprise and complete tasks with directions provided.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement and maintain the ERM framework and supporting program and procedures
• Assist in developing and implementing the annual ERM plan
• Assist with analysis and presentation of complex risks in a clear and concise format for communication to the appropriate parties
• Support the implementation of risk assessment methodologies and systems (Enterprise Governance, Risk & Compliance (eGRC) – RSA Archer tool). Previous experience with RSA Archer not required.
• Support the team to monitor and report risk items to the concerned stakeholders
• Facilitate the identification of risks utilizing appropriate tools and techniques
• Facilitate the assessment of identified risks
• Facilitate the compilation of the risk registers
• Facilitate the development of Findings/Remediation plans
• Report and track all relevant ERM matters including findings, remediation plans and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
• Support Company’s risk management philosophy and culture within the organization
• Coordinate activities of the Risk Committees
• Create and maintain governance and user documents for the processes that support Company’s ERM Framework
• Provide guidance to business users in the identification, assessment, management and resolution of enterprise risk challenges
• Collaborate closely with business managers to define remediation plans in response to findings
• Collaborate closely with businesses to track gaps across existing controls or processes
• Present progress reports and potential issues to senior management
• Compile and analyze data and key metrics used in dashboard reporting
• Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in responding to escalated issues and changing priorities
• Ability to define analysis needed and complete work when little direction is provided and when first time completing.
• Provide support for ad hoc projects related to Enterprise Risk Management framework, on an as needed basis.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, written and orally
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent Excel application knowledge
• Ability to work under intensive deadlines
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and members
• Strong problem solving skills required
• Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Highest level of professionalism and self-motivated
• Ability to follow complex methods and procedures in diverse tasks
• Strong multi-tasking skills required
• Bachelor's degree in risk management, business administration, management information system, mathematics, finance, economics or a related area required.
• 1 - 2 years’ experience with a financial services / payments industry exposure within enterprise risk management exposure. Prior experience demonstrating an understanding of risk management, payments operations and analytical abilities is required. Broad financial services industry experience is preferred.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2841.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.