Business Analyst - Enterprise Risk Management
Full-time, Permanent Hire
Winston-Salem, NC - No Relocation Assistance
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2811
Position: Business Analyst – Enterprise Risk Management
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Winston-Salem, NC – No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: VP, Enterprise Risk Management
* Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Candidates will be expected to pass a thorough background check.
Our client is targeting candidates with current work expertise in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) coupled with hands on work knowledge with the RSA Archer software tool.
Senior Business Analyst Enterprise Risk Management role is responsible for working as part of a project team to develop and implement the RSA Archer Enterprise Risk System Modules. Specifically, the responsibilities include reviewing, modifying and recommending business/technical requirements applied to the risk management system and guiding the risk management team to acquire a working knowledge for rollout to their business partners.
This role works closely with risk, operational and technical teams, to scope, document, guide, test, record and track issues and implement any needed changes to the determined solution. The selected candidate will gain a thorough understanding of existing requirements and must thoroughly understand the organizations' business technology and the information systems framework and the issues and challenges facing the organization to achieve successful implementation.
• Apply RSA Archer 5.x , MS SQL knowledge to assist in the implementation and support of the Archer modules applicable to the Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity Management Programs.
• Create and manage user access including Roles, Groups, Record Permissions and LDAP settings
• Create and implement Data Driven Events, Notifications, Cross References, Formulas, Data Import and Packages
• Manage Data Feeds to and from other internal/external systems
• Create customized Reports Dashboards and iViews
• Configure Data Feed Manager, calculations field and other related Archer workflow design & administration
• Directly contribute in coordinating, implementing and testing applicable configuration and integration requirements;
• Quickly understand the project issues and data challenges of the client’s organization in order to contribute towards the implementation;
• Apply RSA Archer knowledge to assist in training the Risk Management members and to assist in the creating training module for pilot and firm-wide rollout;
• Directly contribute to the creation of project plan requiring for a phased approach for overall ERM Framework and other COMPANY processes
• Develop project plans including, requirements, risks, schedule, testing, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and manage deliverables (planned and ad hoc) in a competing priority environment
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong working knowledge on Core and On-Demand Applications
• Good understanding of user access including Roles, Groups, Record Permissions and LDAP settings
• Strong experience with Data Driven Events, Notifications, Cross References, Formulas, Data Import and Packages
• Knowledge of Data Feeds is a plus
• Strong working knowledge on Reporting, Dashboards and iViews
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create collaborative business
• Working knowledge of risk management concepts
• Working knowledge of standard project phases, irrespective of industry, security standards, inclusive of vendors and industry trends;
• Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills, including facilitation and presentations;
• Able to proficiently analyze and document customer requirements of varying complexity;
• Experience in business transformation projects
• Demonstrates good technical proficiency in problem solving
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues by creating mutually agreeable approaches and decisions to implement innovative solutions
• Proficiency in communicating to both business and technical resources
• Demonstrated ability to manage work load and work schedule to meet project deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to manage toward budget and work plan goals;
• Available to conduct meetings via WebEx and Video relationships.
Experience/ Education/ Certification:
• BA or BS required, preferably in information technology, accounting, economics, computer and information science, and statistics
• 3-5 Years Business Analyst experience in supporting and implementing Government, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Enterprise Risk and/or Operational Risk Management modules within financial services
• Archer certification is a plus
• MCSE or similar Microsoft certification is a plus
• 0 – 30% travel expected
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2811.
For questions, please contact Cheyene Marling - email@example.com.