Position: Business Continuity Administrator
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI – Local Candidates-No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
*Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
This position is responsible for the administration and support of the Development, Maintenance, Testing and Documentation of the Business Continuity Program. This position will be responsible for execution of the maintenance program, system support of the tools and software that support the business plans and reporting. This role also includes working directly with various departments in gathering and documenting processes in the plans. Key support includes responsibility for the LDRPS system and providing reports from the system.
Business Continuity Plan Improvement
- Use Best Practices and research to continually improve the plan structures including parameters, definitions and system capabilities based on the needs of the business and the overall Program
- Coaches and influences the business in documenting their plan and determining their processes and tasks as it relates to the defined parameters of the plan structure and goals
- Develop a prioritized plan maintenance process which alleviates administrative burden but keeps the business plans relevant for all business departments
-Analyze Departmental functions, tasks and processes to prioritize them against business drivers
- Identify infrastructure gaps, analyze strategies to advise the business on possible manual contingencies or other viable recovery solutions
- Utilizes the understanding of the Business Continuity Methodology to clearly explain the requirements, apply the Industry standards, concepts and approach to improve the overall program
- Work with business to determine solutions to gaps and document processes in plans
- Anticipates issues and concerns that may affect project completion and adjusts activities, timeline, and/or goals based on the necessary changes
- Identifies, suggests, and incorporates ideas for improving technology tools used for BC Planning and Communication to enhance the userability and reporting needs for the BC Program
- Update all relevant websites, hotlines, etc. with current information both on a regular basis as well as during a crisis event
- Administer any system upgrades, system changes and system reporting
Testing and Reporting
- Develop and maintain reporting from the Planning Tool (LDRPS) to provide visibility into the key areas of the recovery plan in order that Crisis Management can understand requirements of infrastructure and make informed decisions during a crisis event.
- Design and develop formalized testing plan, facilitate departmental testing and identify gaps or opportunities for improvement to the business continuity plans
- Provide input to the development of and facilitate the execution of Crisis Management exercises
- Crystal Reporting
- Business continuity concepts and best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Pro-active self starter with the ability to work independently.
-Proven customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends during a crisis event.
- Ability to travel - 10%.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2700.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.