Business Continuity Analyst
Boston, MA - Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2876
Position: Business Continuity Analyst
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Boston, MA – Local candidates will receive preference
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Finance & Administration seeks a Business Continuity Analyst to support the Firm’s Business Continuity Program. The group seeks an Analyst to assist the Business Continuity Manager with program management and strategic planning. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills, including project management, along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment while producing high-quality, detail-intensive work.
Keys to this Position:
1. The candidate needs to have a minimum of 2 years experience with Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Incident Management.
2. Financial Services experience is a big plus, although we will look at candidates from other industries.
3. Ideally the candidate will have one or two of the following certifications: Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) or Business Continuity Institute (BCI). If not, the expectation will be that the individual will obtain one or both.
4. Strong Communication skills are required. This individual will interface with Sr. Management, the CFO, Partners and Clients.
5. There is an on call rotation of 2 weeks at a time, every 6 weeks. (i.e. 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off).
The BCP Analyst will provide leadership and oversight of the planning, maintenance, training, testing and documentation of the Firm’s integrated global business continuity and incident management program. On an ongoing basis the team liaises with functional line management throughout the organization. The team works closely with key partners in Information Systems, Corporate Security, Real Estate, and Vendor Management and other infrastructure-related functions, as well as, delegates from each of the business lines across the Firm.
Detailed areas of responsibility include:
- Strategic Planning and Policy Development: assisting in the planning for long-term recovery and resiliency in conjunction with Information Services, Real Estate and global corporate operations functions; formulation of business continuity guidelines, departmental policies and standards; ongoing benchmarking; program evaluation.
- Risk Management/Governance: assisting with internal reporting to the Operational Resilience Committee and to local compliance committees and officers.
- Project Management: Project planning and management, entailing preparation of needs assessments, formulation of project plans, and coordination of project execution, often involving multiple functions and offices around the world.
- Incident Management: participation in the “on call” rotation for the Firm’s emergency response team for incident management.
- The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of two years experience in business continuity.
- Educational experience would include a Bachelor’s Degree and credentials in the BCP/disaster recovery area.
- Professional certification in business continuity management, technology, or security areas would be viewed positively.
- The position entails interaction with senior management across the Firm, management and development of a team of professionals, and hands-on planning and execution of projects throughout the year.
- The role entails a moderate amount of travel, both domestically and internationally.
- The position requires strong writing and presentation skills and a desire to work independently without constant management supervision.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2876
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.