Business Continuity Analyst
Direct Hire Job Opportunity
San Antonio, TX
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2856
Position: Business Continuity Analyst
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: San Antonio, TX – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience – 2-5 years BCM expertise.
Report to: Manager of Loss Prevention
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 2+ years of dedicated BCM expertise.
This position is responsible for the planning, direction and administration of Crisis
Management / Business Continuity programs and communications. This includes but is not limited to assessing and making resolution recommendations and decisions or resolving incoming inquiries from Stores, Distribution Centers and the National Support Centers.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Develop and implement test plans, initiatives, programs, policies, procedures, processes, system tools and protocols to prescribe and monitor company performance in regard to business continuity initiatives.
• Collaborate with COMPANY associates and external business partners including government agencies to remove barriers that impede the progress toward successful execution of these plans.
• Design and install metrics to monitor progress and effectiveness of business continuity initiatives, programs, policies, procedures and processes. Establish framework and cultural awareness for business continuity / disaster recovery and records retention program planning and execution.
• Identify training needs in order to develop and implement business continuity, disaster recovery and awareness initiatives that will strengthen managements’ skills in these categories.
• Collaborate with Information Systems and other COMPANY business partners and external representatives including vendors, and public agencies to develop business continuity framework and plans.
• Partner with Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain to design appropriate Field-level plans that support logistics continuity throughout distribution centers and stores.
• Handle all emergency situations on campus and react to alarm call issues afterhours on weekends and holidays as needed.
• Manage and activate the Crisis Management Team to include: scheduling conference calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and distributing status updates, guiding decision-making, ensuring execution of action items, and creating post-incident reports
• Manage emergency communications with partners. Administer emergency communications tools such as MIR 3
• Administer and manage content on the Business Continuity SharePoint and Intranet sites.
• On call and daily monitoring of global event and frontline monitoring of daily weather, natural disaster, risk alerts, and report risks to leadership and escalating communication of risk as needed.
• Establish and maintain program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise program remains current. Incorporates/aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate, and adequately covers general regulatory requirements.
• The incumbent must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar time critical, resource driven, independent work environment.
• At a minimum a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) with related experience in required.
• A four-year college degree or 2-3 years of work experience preferred.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Word is required.
• Incumbent must be able to read, write and effectively communicate in the English language.
• Due to the sensitive nature of the matters handled by the department, demonstrated ability to safeguard sensitive or confidential information is also necessary.
• An advanced certification is preferred in the Business Continuity space. Certifications may include ABCP, CFCP, CBCP or any of the BCI Certifications.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2856.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.