Position: Business Continuity Analyst
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: St. Paul, MN * May consider Tempe, AZ or Tampa, FL* - No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Business Continuity/Service Continuity Manager
*Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a candidate with 2-4 years business continuity planning expertise to guide the development, maintenance, and exercising of application recovery plans for critical technologies and locations within the organization. Work with Technology Services to mature recovery strategies, governance and procedures used by the company.
• Manage new and existing application recovery plans; including maintenance, enhancement, and exercising.
• Ensure information is properly gathered, organized, and documented
• Ensure open items are remediated and integrated into plans
• Ensure all plans are periodically reviewed, maintained and exercised with plan owners.
• Lead Service Continuity enhancement of the enterprise SDLC and PMO processes
• Participate in BC/DR planning software and Application Portfolio Management process enhancements
• Keep up to date on business changes within the organization to ensure plans are updated and new plans are added when appropriate
• Perform other projects and duties as assigned
• 3+ years overall experience with Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and exercising.
• 3+ years experience with Business Continuity Planning software
• 3+ years working in financial services industry
• Knowledge of Financial Services standards and regulations.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (Cycle) and Application Portfolio Management (APM)
• Knowledge of SharePoint design and workflow development
• Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of the company
• Understanding of project management and business analysis methodologies
• Experience working through conflicting priorities (e.g., prioritization)
• Ability to communicate to multiple audiences through various mediums
• Ability to travel up to 10%
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2704.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.