Business Continuity Associate Senior
Permanent - Direct-Hire
Irvine, CA - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2832
Position: Business Continuity Associate Senior
Location Irvine, CA (Local candidates. No relocation provided.)
Industry: Financial Services
Status: Full time/Permanent
Salary: DOE - Base, bonus and excellent benefits
* Candidates will be expected to pass a thorough background check.
* Candidates should have 2+ years of dedicated business continuity planning expertise.
The BC Associate Senior works under the direct supervision of more senior staff. Supports the development and maintenance of business continuity and emergency plans, policies and procedures to ensure the continuity of business processes across the client. Responsible for supporting the assessment, testing and updating of Business Continuity (BC) plans by soliciting information, following up on outstanding items, developing supporting tools and processes, and preparing support materials for meetings. Supports the development and coordination of disaster preparedness communication, training, exercises and drills. Responsible for supporting more senior members of the BC team as needed.
•Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner.
•Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for manager/others.
•Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving day to day matters and in response to events.
•Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
•Demonstrates working knowledge of BC standards and best practices and ability to apply this knowledge to work assignments. Demonstrates working knowledge of how data is stored, accessed and recovered in and out of the integrated systems. Demonstrates an ability to apply this knowledge to work assignments.
•The responsibilities of this position may require associates to respond and/or work outside normal business hours.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Business Continuity planning experience preferred
• 2+ years of experience with MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and desktop software
• Previous experience working in a professional office environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities including presentation skills
• Finance or Investment Banking background a plus
• Ability to work both as team member and independently
• Data reporting experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Flexibility to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication, organizational and project coordination skills
• Strong computer skills
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2832.
For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens - email@example.com.