Business Continuity Consultant
Full-time/ Direct Hire
Park City, UT - Local or Must be able to Relocate Self
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2861
Position: Business Continuity Consultant - Open to new, up and coming professionals!
Location: Park City, UT – Candidates must be local or able to relocate themselves
Status: Full-time, Direct-Hire
Compensation: Based on experience
* Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
A client of BC Management’s, a growing IT consulting practice specializing in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services, is seeking an experienced Business Continuity Consultant to plan and lead client engagements, manage project teams and budgets, prepare project deliverables, and assure quality.
• Assist with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity projects.
• Understands and manages project and client commitments
• Develops and manages project plans, activities, timelines, schedules, budgets, resources and communication.
• Responsible to review and approve project deliverables and maintain project quality.
• Manages change activities including those to scope, cost, schedule and quality; establishes and maintains document control.
• Delivers regular status reports that include project accomplishments, upcoming activities, issues, risks, decisions, and project finances.
• Follows established Company methodologies.
• B.A./B.S. degree, or equivalent experience
• 2 years Project Management experience
• Business Continuity/ IT Disaster Recovery experience desired, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office and other business applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced IT Start-Up environment
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.