New Job Posted
Business Continuity Coordinator II
Direct-Hire, Permanent Hire
Washington, DC or Dallas, TX - DC Preferred
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2915
Position: Business Continuity Coordinator II
Location: Washington, DC or Dallas, TX. Washington, DC is the preferred location. (no relocation)
Reports to: Director of Resiliency & Disaster Recovery
Salary: DOE – Competitive total package.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. The successful candidate should have some IT knowledge to align Business and IT. Will work closely with security and the teams in DC. Must be strong in design and implementation of a Testing, Training and Exercising Program under Business Continuity and Resiliency. Strong written and verbal communication. Strong background in risk management is preferred. Must be able to work independently with limited direction and will have strong project management skills.
Responsible for supporting major elements of the corporate resiliency program. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of resiliency. Coordinate the development, maintenance and testing of all resiliency plans and/or exercises by all business units or other stakeholder groups. Provide guidance and support to business units or other stakeholder groups to ensure all resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Support resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of business, technology or other relevant teams. Facilitate work sessions, exercises and discussions with relevant teams and oversee follow up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report resiliency metrics and prepare management dashboards.
- Support and maintain resiliency plans, tools, systems, equipment and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance in the use of resiliency tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Industry certification highly desired
- A minimum of 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be an independent worker.
- Must have experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Proficient capability in understanding business to IT alignment.
- Strong background in risk management is preferred.
- Must be strong in design and implementation of a Testing, Training and Exercising Program under Business Continuity and Resiliency.
As a condition of employment with our client, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2915
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.