Position: Business Continuity & Crisis Management Regional Lead
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Dublin, Ireland – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Senior Director - Business Continuity Management
As part of the Enterprise Resiliency Office (ERO), the group manages planning and response activities for all types of incidents impacting Company’s operational viability, financial stability and reputation or credibility in the market or affecting market share. Company follows industry best practices in lifecycle planning activities, and leverages the Incident Command System (ICS) methodology for incident management or what can be referred to as crisis management.
As part of the Global Security Office, this ERO position will report directly to the Senior Director of the Enterprise
Resiliency Office, and will support the EMEA Company locations. This role is responsible for managing process controls and auditable documentation for compliance reporting and fulfilment measures of British Standard 25999 and ISO 22301, and coordination on compliance with other ISO and British Standards such as ISO 27001, and BS 17999.
Oversight of Company’s EMEA business functions related to crisis management and business continuity planning, training and exercising, and support during actual disruptive events or threats to operations, customers and partners. Managing key contacts, process priorities for recovery/restoration, and tracking of compliance and risk action plans across all planning lifecycle areas, including but not limited to:
1) Crisis command, control and communications
2) Education, training and awareness delivery
3) Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and associated risk assessment activities
4) Crisis and Business Continuity plan strategy design
5) Plan documentation and distribution
6) Plan exercise and testing
7) Continuous improvement activities such as incident debrief, risk and impact gap analysis activities, or company guideline updates
8) Regional reporting of compliance and capability analytics
9) Tracking and compilation of reporting on customer certification requests, annual reviews, and audits of Company as a supplier
Additional responsibilities include:
• Routine collaboration with business unit within the region, sales enablement and support teams, vendor management teams, and clients and suppliers as needed.
• Support or lead evaluations and assessments of technologies related to continuity of business applications hosted within region
• Uses business and industry knowledge to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on business
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Management in large
• Experience in conducting threat assessments and business impact analysis
• Experience in business impact analysis (BIA)
• Continue to develop industry expertise and maintain professional certification.
Travel as required, up to 20%
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English. Strong preference for multi-lingual candidates in the following languages: French, German, and other EMEA languages.
- Minimum Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) or equivalent
- Minimum of five years experience in crisis and/or continuity planning initiatives
- Knowledge of business continuity practice areas, British Standard 25999 and other related BS and ISO standards such as BS 17999 and ISO 27001
- Demonstrated, strong team leadership across multiple disciplines, locations and regions
- Excellent project management proficiency and organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, SharePoint experience
- Web based BC/DR planning solutions and other collaboration tool skills a plus
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2668.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.