New Job Posted
Business Continuity & Crisis Project Manager
Direct-Hire/ Permanent Need
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2937
Position: Business Continuity & Crisis Project Manager
Status: Direct-Hire/ Permanent
Location: Hiroshima Japan – Candidates must be Local
Salary: Based on Experience
Travel: Periodic domestic and international travel
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response.
As Crisis & Business Continuity Project Manager, you will be actively engaged in deploying, training, and supporting Crisis and Business Continuity Management programs at COMPANY’S wholly owned and locations worldwide. You will be responsible for working with Senior Executive Leaders and support functions to identify risks and recovery priorities across the enterprise. The Organization of teams, plans, and procedures that reduce any impact to COMPANY will be a key requirement for this role. You will be responsible for managing programs that consist of multiple complex projects to achieve Global Risk & Resilience department goals and objectives while ensuring balance in allocation of resources. You will assure accurate design and tracking of programs to predict results and outcomes critical to success. The result will be a structured view of interrelated internal and external dependencies, generation of defined process maps including response and escalation protocols for event management, and overall site risk and business interruption mitigation. Plan ownership will remain with the site/function and will operate in conjunction with COMPANY’S Crisis and Business Continuity Management programs.
An additional responsibility of this role will be to support Internal Audit with conducting periodic financial audits. You will be responsible for developing formal written reports to communicate audit results to management.
This unique position will require an understanding of industry best practices for Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management, and strong networking skills. Knowledge of current COMPANY practices and the semiconductor industry is helpful, but not required.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Site Crisis Management Program process documentation
- Single point of failure analysis
- Definition of event escalation & communication paths
- Definition of event response and event mitigation plans and documentation
- Coordination of manufacturing site BCP with corporate processes (Facilities, EHS, Security, HR, Risk, IT, Supply Chain, Procurement, Communications)
- Establish repeatable, testable, auditable site BCP processes and procedures
- Participate in initial manufacturing site BCP documentation
- Support annual audit and test procedures for site BCP plans
- Support document / procedure controls to ensure consistency and stability of defined programs
- Work with peers and functional managers to agree on a common alignment with global programs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure project success
- Prioritize internal and external customer requests
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to execute projects
- Enable resource planning, change management, and project pipeline planning decisions
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Report and escalate to management
- Challenge assumptions in order to develop sustainable and scalable solutions
- Perform regular reviews of process mapping and recommend efficiencies
- Coordinate with ERM, BCM, and CM Program Managers to ensure processes are integrated across programs
- Training – partnering with local teams to build training, testing, and exercise programs
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelors Degree or Higher or Equivalent Work Experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Business Continuity Certification (ABCP, CBCP, CBCI, etc)
· If not certified, achieve certification within 18 months of hire date
· Fluent in Japanese
· Conversational level of English
· Microsoft Tools; Power point, Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint
· Business acumen suitable for interfacing with diverse skill sets (finance, engineering)
This position is located in Hiroshima or Kanagawa (Hashimoto).
Salary is open to negotiate
Periodic domestic and international travel is required.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2937
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.