Position: Business Continuity Management (BCM) Manager – Consultant - Full-time, permanent
Industry: Professional Services
Location: CA - San Francisco; CA - San Jose; DC - Washington, DC; GA - Atlanta; IL - Chicago; NJ - Florham Park; NY -New York; PA - Philadelphia; TX - Dallas; VA - Reston
Candidates must currently have the proper documentation to work in the USA.
Position status: Full time/Permanent
Salary: DOE and location. Position is bonus eligible.
Travel Requirements: 100% (Monday-Friday)
**Only candidates with previous 3rd party consulting experience (i.e. working with a Big 5 organization (KPMG, Accenture, PWC, D&T, etc) or a technology consulting organization (HP, IBM, EMC, etc)) will be considered.
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Security Manager:
Our client's business continuity / disaster recovery security consultants evaluate businesses to identity opportunities to improve their Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery (BC / DR) posture. They work side by side with the client to identify and more importantly implement initiatives to improve the client's ability to withstand a business continuity or disaster recovery situation.
Our client's practice is searching for experienced business continuity / disaster recovery professionals with experience performing risk assessments, business impact analysis, creating business continuity / disaster recovery plans, and implementing continuity programs, both disaster recovery business and technical controls.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Demonstrate an understanding of both business and technical controls as related to business continuity / disaster recovery
· Demonstrate top-notch project management skills and use current business continuity tools and techniques to enhance the success of deliverables and services for the client
· Demonstrate a knowledge of key IT control and risk management standards
· Evaluate IT and Business processes for weaknesses concerning Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery strategies
· Identity opportunities to improve business continuity / disaster recovery business and technical processes
· Ability to perform disaster recovery testing
· Demonstrated experience with risk evaluation, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy development
· Develop and implement business continuity, disaster recovery plans, and continuity of operations plan (COOP)
· Develop and implement technology and business process recovery strategies
· Ability to interact with other non-technical teams
· Ability to lead team members in the completion of security deliverables
· Ability to interface with client at all levels
· 100% travel required
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2633.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.