Position: Business Continuity Management Consultant
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: New York City, NY – Local Candidates
Salary: Based on Experience
*****Seeking candidates who have previously worked for a Big 4 consulting company (Deloitte & Touché, KPMG, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, etc) or a large consulting company. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and
English are highly desirable.
Our client is a New York City based consulting company focused on assisting businesses in implementing and enhancing their business continuity programs as often the value of their program is hiding under complex documentation. Their goal is to reveal the compelling aspects of business continuity, helping companies build resiliency through awareness and adoption programs. Our client is seeking a business continuity management consultant to join our fun, growing company that emphasizes promoting a positive working environment and healthy
Desired skills (minimum of 3 – 5 years experience):
• Proficiency in developing BIA's, recovery strategies, departmental business continuity plans, and recommending enhancements to operations and infrastructure to strengthen recovery capabilities.
• Confidence in facilitating business continuity and crisis management testing activities that validate recovery plans.
• A “people person” that demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs as well as develop and sustain client relationships.
• Project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, coordinate staff, and work to meet deadlines and project requirements.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and technology skills (Microsoft Office).
• Prior business continuity experience as a consultant in a professional services firm or large enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Utilizing interviews and facilitated management exercises to assess potential business impacts, define critical, time-sensitive functions, and develop business continuity plans.
• Recommend recovery strategies/options and assist with the implementation of appropriate solutions.
• Successfully manage projects to meet deadlines by defining and effectively monitoring resource requirements, project workflows, and budgets.
• Work with the creative team to develop effective BCM awareness materials and unique scenarios for plan
• Assist senior consulting staff with the successful execution of all consulting engagements.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
• Health insurance and paid time off (PTO).
• Ability to work remotely – there is a strong preference for individuals based in the New York metropolitan area.
• Management that values your personal life and individuality.
• A supportive environment that encourages and sponsors professional and personal growth.
• Exposure to other aspects of the company including marketing and product design.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html
and enter the job number 2546.
To learn more about the position,
please contact Alina Howard - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.