Position: Business Continuity Management Partner
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Raleigh, NC or Chicago, IL – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Chief Security Officer
Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
This client is requesting experienced candidates (10+ years ideally) who possess IT/DR management skills (data center and networking strategies) coupled with healthcare and/or pharma industry expertise.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with senior business leaders across the enterprise.
• Works with business leaders to develop fiscally responsible business continuity strategies to support critical operational requirements for both our organic operations and hosted environments.
• Develops and implements standard processes to document Business Impact Analysis across all business units, with the purpose of documenting recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives.
• Performs program management oversight of all BCM projects, monitors funding and project execution
• Identifies protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
• Provides input to leadership to ensure budget planning to mitigate risks
• Develops and implements enterprise-wide BCM policies
• Directly engages with vendor/partners of hosted applications to monitor effectiveness of BCM strategies
• Schedules and conducts periodic BCM exercises, monitors organizational effectiveness
• Leads the Crisis Action Team following natural or manmade disasters impacting business critical operations
• Serves as Program Manager for Compliance activities impacting separate business units and third party business partners
• Senior coordinator to develop compliance metrics, monitor reports, and develop dashboard for executive leadership team
Academic and professional qualifications:
• Mandatory: Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant program of study
• Mandatory: Knowledge of business continuity management best practices and tools, including software, BCM process, and exercises.
• Highly desirable: BCM related certification, e.g., Certified Business Continuity Professional or any certification from DRI International (ABCP, CBCP, CFCP, MBCP).
• Highly desirable: Program Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Mandatory: Management position within the IT community, with responsibilities for data center, IT development, and networking BCM strategies
• Mandatory: Progressive roles in senior project / program manage across cross-functional organizations
• Mandatory: Experience in the a regulated health sciences domain, including payers, providers, pharma
• Travel, based on the needs of the assignment would be requirement for this position
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2677.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.