Position: Business Continuity Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: New York, NY & Wilton, CT (will be working from Wilton, CT ~ 3 days/ week)
Salary: $110 - $130K base
*Candidates must have work authorization to work in the USA in place.
- Position is needed to facilitate the ongoing BC/DR efforts of Global Treasury Operations by assisting in developing and maintaining the business and technology recovery plans within COMPANY Global Treasury by performing business impact analyses and risk assessments.
- Assure that existing business continuity documents and various testing plans align with policies and standards.
- Position is needed to support and assess the Global Treasury Business Continuity program for each Treasury location.
- This position is critical to the overall Business Continuity program being assessed to ensure consistency within Global Treasury program.
- 6+ years' experience in business continuity and disaster recovery with specific emphasis in the financial environment.
- Prefer Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in BCP components, including Business Impact Analysis, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response and Management.
- Knowledge of BS25999 business continuity standards.
- Technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access) and experience with MYCOOP, MIR3 and Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with senior-level business heads to strengthen the business continuity program.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and meet high-pressure deadlines.
- Strong project management skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks to achieve target dates.
- Skilled at gaining commitment from others amidst competing high priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Treasury functions/processes.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2612.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.