Position: Business Continuity Manager
Location: Santa Clara, Ca (local candidates only. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.)
Status: Full time/Permanent
Industry: Financial Services/Banking
Salary: $130,000-$140,000. Bonus eligible and excellent benefit package.
Travel: travel maybe required
Degree: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent required.
- Designs and implements accurate and thorough BCM risk assessments and impact analyses; and integrates this work into enterprise-wide risk assessments.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of crisis management, business continuity, and technology recovery plans throughout the client.
- Exercises and tests developed plans and strategies against high risk scenarios affecting the client.
- Manages timely and effective closure of identified issues.
- Trains and coaches senior management, recovery teams, resumption teams, and the general employee population about respective business resumption roles and responsibilities.
- Defines and implements relevant policies and procedures that facilitate an effective global business continuity program.
- Designs and maintains self-assessments to maintain program competencies and identifies deficiencies; and leads BCM through internal audits, regulatory exams, and compliance reviews.
- Represents BCM program needs, responsibilities, challenges, and the clients overall readiness and concerns to senior leadership, peers, and staff.
- Designs and evolves the clients BCM program to integrate into the clients daily operations, and maintains that integration in swiftly evolving needs, using tools, procedures, relationships, and other techniques.
- Supporting the clients Incident Commander in a chief of staff capacity and subject matter expert in the event of potential and actual crisis situations
Skills and Requirements:
-8 + years providing professional, specialized skills, including, but not limited to, business continuity planning, project management, disaster recovery planning, risk analysis and problem resolution.
-Proven experience and ability to effectively lead a Business Continuity Program for a global bank, communicate with senior management, peers, or auditors, regulatory examiners and clients.
-This individual is a subject matter expert in their field; Has established and/or lead business continuity efforts at other organizations, listens well/utilizes information; shares ideas and information; develops rapport with other employees; pays attention to detail; manages time and priorities; demonstrates effective problem solving skills; portrays a positive
attitude; flexible; adjusts well to change; complies with company standards/policies/procedures; displays professionalism.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit resume and professional bio at www.bcmanagement.com and
reference Job Order # 2541. For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.