Position: Business Continuity Manager
Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Winston-Salem, NC – No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
*Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA. NO sponsorship or transfer of sponsorship available.
The Business Continuity Manager is expected to develop maintain and manage the Company’s Business Continuity Program. The role requires an individual to have the confidence and competence to thoroughly assess the Company platform and integrate the program with Disaster Recovery Management, Incident Management and Real Estate Programs. The person will support all activities necessary to enable Company to respond to a business interruption. The individual will interact with all levels and areas of the organization regarding identifying, documenting, assessing, and mitigating risk.
The position calls for a dynamic individual who can work independently and provide value to the Risk Office team and Company.
- Coordinate the annual Business Impact Analysis (BIA) across the business and prepare detailed documentation of findings and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Work collaboratively with business units in determining critical business processes, identify acceptable recovery time periods, and establish resources required for the successful resumption of critical businesses in the event of a significant disruption.
- Supervises and schedules the reviews and maintenance to all components of the Business Continuity Program (BCP) and supporting documents.
- Coordinate and maintain the BCP including methodology that proactively addresses regulatory, best practice and industry standards.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate testing of critical resources including alternative site recovery, incident management and communications. Records findings and tracks open issues through to completion.
- Plan and contribute to the development and implementation of business continuity systems (i.e. RSA Archer Business Continuity system).
- Design a Business Continuity training program and provide relevant training to applicable employees to ensure awareness on plan purposes, meanings, tasks and roles and responsibilities.
- Develop project plans including, requirements, risks, schedule, testing, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate emerging risks and trends.
- Contribute towards monitoring applicable regulations in an effort to identify and communicate COMPANY’s compliance status
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the documentation for regulatory examinations and monitoring regulatory recommendations
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of business continuity principles, strategies and best practices with practical experience in developing and maintaining business continuity plans, conducting business impact assessments, and organizing and overseeing business continuity exercises.
- Applied knowledge of operational processes and industry best practices of internal control and risk management and assessment.
- Applied knowledge of developing/redesigning processes and measuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the financial regulatory environment for the banking and payments systems industry
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Performance reporting to senior level management experience required
- Excellent writing skills with experience in developing and documenting policies and procedures.
- Effectively plan and execute multiple projects at once, meeting established deadlines, with budget and achieving overall project objectives.
- Ability to define problems and propose solutions and partner with the business to drive tasks through to completion.
- Strong relationship management with demonstrated ability to work across business lines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create collaborative business relationships.
- Experience facilitating work groups and strong coordination.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in business continuity, operational IT, or disaster recovery processes.
- Business Continuity Certification desired (CBCP/MBCP or MBCI).
- Financial Services experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2714.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.