Business Continuity Program Manager (Global)
Direct, Permanent Hire
Rancho Cordova, CA
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2851Position: Business Continuity Program Manager (Global)
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA (willing to consider non-local candidates)
Department: Internal Audit Division
Status: Full time/Permanent
Travel: 20% or as needed
Salary: DOE (Base & Bonus)
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
With minimal direction and supervision, manage the clients Global Business Continuity Program. Lead the design, development, maintenance and implementation of the client’s Global business continuity framework, business impact analyses, recovery strategy development, crisis management, emergency management, contingency planning and business continuity awareness. Support implementation of the clients Global’s Disaster Recovery program (GTS).
- Collaborate with senior management in all lines of business (LOBs) to coordinate business continuity governance activities
- Lead the development and facilitation of enterprise-wide event exercises, continuity software training, relationship management with external vendors, and development of corporate policy, standards and guidelines
- Lead the design, testing and follow up reviews of the BCP framework. Conduct, communicate, and maintain business continuity lifecycle planning and business impact analysis; identifies and quantifies the potential impact of various disruptions and disaster scenarios
- Oversee the development, maintenance and testing of business continuity plans; work closely with the project sponsors and steering committee and direct and coordinate the activities of the BCP divisional team members; provides guidance to users on plan development, detail, testing, and execution to ensure all business units have up-to-date, tested, and effective business continuity plans
- Identify State and Federal regulations as they impact the company’s Business Continuity strategies; establish and maintain program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise program remains current, and incorporates/aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate, and adequately covers general regulatory requirements.
- Act as primary contact for business continuity related questions from both internal and external customers
- Supports and/or leads processes that support BCM governance requirements as part of the enterprise operational risk framework (as assigned)
- Monitor the overall business continuity infrastructure and report performance to management; develop KPIs and dashboards for reporting purposes. Articulate business continuity maturity model and roadmap for continuous improvement
- Create KPIs and dashboards to report the business continuity status of business units to senior managementor the overall status of the business continuity maturity model and roadmap to management
- Collaborate with GTS as the BCP subject–matter-expert (SME) in the development, assessment, design and testing of the clients Global’s Disaster Recovery Program
- Lead the development and delivery of BCP training and awareness program
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent, or equivalent experience
• Industry certification preferred
• Minimum of 8+ years of relevant BCM experience
• Demonstrated technical expertise in BCP documentation, including Business Impact Analysis, Incident Management and Business Continuity Planning on a global level.
• Knowledge of current Business Continuity processes, risks, controls, and governance
• Strong project management skills and experience in creating and managing project plans, including budgeting and resource allocation
• Demonstrated written, verbal, analytical, research, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external client relationships at all organizational levels
• Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2851.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.