Job Title: Business Continuity Program Manager
Location: Miami, FL (local candidates)
Industry: Supply chain/Distribution
Reports to: Director Business Continuity
Direct Reports: None
Travel: Up to 20% of the time
Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
A client of BC Management’s is seeking a BC Program Manager to add to their team. The successful individual will work
closely with the Director of Business Continuity and will be responsible for a broad range of business continuity program activities for multiple lines of business throughout the company. The position is responsible for directing and influencing the lines of business to ensure they have a strong, viable, and thorough business continuity program. Many of the line of business representatives that this person will partner with are located throughout the US, so this person must be able to facilitate a strong partnership and effect change via non face-to-face encounters, relying heavily on proficient verbal and written communication skills. Much of the collaboration and communication will be with company Senior Managers and Managers in the lines of business.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through collaboration with set lines of business determine and implement a sound business continuity program and facilitate the lines' of business documentation/support of their program (via BC plans, Exercise documentation etc.), and ensure timely updates to the programs by the lines of business.
- Develop and deliver exercises/audits of business continuity programs for set lines of business. Develop an environment with the lines of business that ensures ongoing and continuous improvements to their business continuity program.
- Support line of business questions and need for information and assistance, through accurate and timely feedback and problem resolution. Determine root cause and develop and implement program changes to avoid a repeat of the problem or issue.
- Train and communicate effectively to the lines of business regarding company standards. Support line of business adoption of company standards through common methods and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and complete metrics for each designated line of business and present that information with the lines of business through periodic program updates.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by Director of BC, as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS required in relevant field or related experience.
• Industry certification in good standing.
• Experience working in a supply chain logistics and distribution environment is a plus.
• Experience working in a multi-labor union environment is a plus.
• 5 -8 years experience within contingency planning initiatives.
• 5+ years managing contingency planning initiatives.
• 5+ years experience with large program management.
• Possess exceptional knowledge with contingency planning initiatives.
• Proven previous experience recovering a company from a major disaster.
• Proven ability to work within complex project work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel from end users to executive management.
• Polished presentation skills to both large groups and executive management/ board meetings.
• A strategic vision and the ability to build business case scenarios.
• Excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and developmental skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• The ability to clearly communicate ideas and direction.
• Crisis Management experience a plus
• Experience in centralized program design with decentralized program execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply, please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order# 2647 for questions, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all of our job openings, please visit us at www.bcmanagement.com